Finned Valve Covers for Poly 318

I'm switching back to my original valve covers for my Poly 318, so I
have a set of those nice aluminum finned valve covers that I bought
from Gary P a few years back for sale.

I plan to put them on E-Bay in a few days but thought I'd give the
list members first crack at them.

I paid $400 for them new ( if my memory serves me correctly )

My "buy it now" price will be $250 plus shipping if anyone is interested.

Regards,
Brian Safford