brake pedal height

I just installed a front disc conversion kit from The Right Stuff Detailing on my '64 Belvedere wagon.  After installing the kit, the brake pedal is REALLY high compared to before.  I see some adjustment there, but it looks like it will not engage the stop light switch if adjusted too much.  Has anyone else used a kit from them?  Any other thoughts on what to adjust?

Thank you for the info!

James

'64 Belvedere 9 passenger wagon