Re: Production numbers

Part of the problem in finding the correct production number for you car is
 this, back then, you could order anything you wanted on your new car. If
you  wanted a red car for example, you had the option of red seats, blue
seats, green  seats, whatever you wanted. You could also mix-n-match options at
your  discretion, of course, you also had to pay a little extra for what
you  wanted.  So nailing down the number of how many cars were produced
exactly  like yours will be almost impossible.  You may have one in a million or
the  only one with the options you have.  Then there is the thing with cars
from  California.  Many of them had options that were not available to cars
in  the rest of the nation.  I remember seeing a 1968 Mustang coupe with
three  sets of tail lights and working in sequence, as the T-birds had.  This
option was only for California cars for some reason.  Good luck in   your
search.

Dayv
**************Performance you need and the value you want! Check out great
laptop deals from Dell!