Re: Chrome plating and stainless polishing

I've had excellent work done by Tri-City Chrome.

----- Original Message ----
From: Rick Gilmore <rickgilmore66@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Mopar Website <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, July 14, 2009 10:05:01 PM
Subject: RE: Chrome plating and stainless polishing

I had a number of pieces that need to be redone with me in Carlisle but having read the negative feedback about Nu-Chrome I wouldn't go near their exhibit. They have a lot of work to do to rebuild their reputation. They would be smart to change their name because the Nu-Chrome is ruined. Word gets around when you screw over customers.

Rick Gilmore

' 63 Fury