To: <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, March 13, 2009 6:33 AM
Subject: Re: George Laurie - Lenses

It took him over a year, and occasional hounding, to send my '62 Chrysler wagon taillight lenses. (First time produced, made from a mold he made from a pair of NOS he'd acquired.) Not until 3 months after I said "Please just cancel the order and refund my money" did I receive them.

BUT the lenses are gorgeous and irreplaceable, and I'm very glad I waited.

Mike T.
1962 Chrysler Newport wagon

----- Original Message ----- From: Wakeman Massie