New Swap Meet Listings

Hi all,

Below are the latest additions to the '62 to '65 Mopar Swap Meet Page.

Reminder: In the past I sent this "heads up" notice about the new ads to Clubhouse members as soon as I put the ads on the Swap Meet Page.

Now I post the listings here first, then upload the ads to the Swap Meet Page a day or two *after* they get listed here.

Thus Clubhouse members get a longer "first shot" at the listings as a
membership perk. :)

Use http://1962to1965mopar.ornocar.com/swapmeet2009.html to see the swap meet.

Regards,
Gary H.

FOR SALE

1964 Dodge 880, 2 door Hard Top for sale. Thousands spent, but needs a paint job, and some restoration. Runs xlnt. Solid California car. Straight. Car is in Orange County CA  Tom. 949-275-3809 or elltom2@xxxxxxx (Replace the AT with @ to email the seller.  February 22, 2009)

1964 Dodge Polara 500 for sale. Asking $14,500. About $20,000 invested, including purchase price. A daily driver, will go all day and all night. This car was originally owned by the webmaster of our beloved 1962-1965 Mopar website. We have two 1964s, so one must go. Completely rebuilt original 383 engine, bored .30, restored in 2005 as a 'Roadrunner' engine with Mopar Performance cam, hi-po manifolds, 4-bbl Holley Street Avenger (650cfm); all-new or rebuilt accessories and components (alternator, radiator, fuel pump, etc). About 15,000 miles on rebuilt engine. Completely refurbished factory air with performance compressor, new lines, new heater core. Power brakes and steering. Front brakes converted to discs; new rear drums and brakes. Suspension and steering completely rebuilt, including box to "firm feel." Rebuilt 727 auto transmission. New Legendary interior, including front seats, carpeting and headliner. Bucket seats and console. Hidden CD player and stereo system. New door and window seal kit. Very minor fender rust, second paint job is a 20-footer, chrome in great shape. Cowl rust has been repaired, but heavy rains can result in interior leaks. Chicago, IL. Picture: http://www.1962to1965mopar.ornocar.com/nauth64500.html More photos and receipts available. View video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HSIxQJwL8_k Contact Zack 630-235-5595 or laborboy AT sbcglobal.net (Replace the AT with @ to email the seller. February 22, 2009)

----