Break-in oil

I know there's been alot of discussion about this in the past, but I'd
just like to get some fresh opinions.

I've been running Rotella in my poly 318. Is there any reason I should
use some thing else, or would need to put an additive in during cam
break-in? If I remember correctly, Rotella still has the good additive
package in it that solid lifters need...correct?

Bill M
65 Coronet 500 'vert