Re: input shaft diameters

As I understand it, they both can use the same input bearing, either a 307
or a 308 depending on the main case, so I would assume the diameter is the
same.  My question would be "why do you ask" the bearing retainer can be of a
different  diameter where it fits into the bell housing. There are at least 3
different  ones that I know of.

John  Althaus
64 Savoy Hemi  4spd
Lewisville,  TX 75077
214-673-7540 cell

In a message dated 2/21/2009 10:43:04 A.M. Central Standard Time,