RE: Very long time no post...but have a question

RE: Very long time no post...but have a question

We have already put Aluminum heads on it, added TTI Headers, new cam,
new pistons, and completely rebuilt the thing, as well as bored it out
.040"  Didn't want to go the full .060", Just want to have the right
pullets to finish it all up.....I hope someone will be able to help me
out on this one....