Going to be a good new year

Fired the maxwedge up for the first time today (in the car) Sounded  good,
may have to get a bigger battery, got a 825 CCA in it, but the extra wire  going
from the trunk to the front seems to have quite a voltage drop on it, had  to
set another battery beside it to have the crank power that the engine wanted
to fire good.
   Another problem that I have not tracked down yet is the water  temp gauge
, new electrical one is acting like a tach, and goes up and down with  engine
speed,,,,,,,,,LOL,,,,,,must have done something wrong ,,,will get it  checked
out tommorrow. also need to top off fluids, and fill the rear end, goes  to
paint shop Monday, wanted to get the new exhaust pipes on first, but ran out  of
time, so will take it to muffler shop after the paint job, still haven'
decided if I want cut outs installed in the plumbing or not.  But all in  all
looks like it going to be a good  year.

----