From: Dennis J. <djohn14296@xxxxxxxxx>
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wed, 5 Nov 2008 8:04 am
Subject: RE: GM-Chrysler Merger Talks to Intensify After Election

I know that this not the normal form for this, but it has to do with our cars. Think about this, at the present rate, it is very possible that in the near future, we may not have an American car maker? If Chrysler goes under, GM is likely to follow, how far can Ford be? It is a sad day for all Americans if that happens. jm2cw.
Steve Chervinsky wrote:

I received a note in the mail that Chrysler Financial would no longer
be the underwriter of the contract of my Dodge Ram, but payments will
still be made in the name of Chrysler Financial. They are liquidating
big time!