RE: #s (was RE: 13's(1963 article Al Eckstrand))

RE: #s (was RE: 13's(1963 article Al Eckstrand))

It lists the shipping weight by V8 or \6, thus:

62 2dr HT Dodge = 2985 lbs. for a slant 6 car (2965 for the coupe, the world's lightest B)
63 2dr HT Dodge = 3061 lbs. for a slant 6 car

I'm guessing Chrysler averaged out the V8 / driveline combos to make it easier to calculate shipping weight charges.

Gary H.