From: Jim Altemose
Date: 8/14/2008 12:10:31 PM
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Changing transmission fluid?

Thanks Herb.

Just to be sure I'm doing the right thing, should I be changing all
The fluid or just topping it off? The car is a '63 Polara 500 with a
383 and automatic. I have enough fluid that it shows on the stick
When cold, but idling in neutral drops below 'add a pint'. It looks
Healthy pink. I bought it 8 months ago so I don't know the tranny
Fluid history. It's got 79,000 miles.

Is there a fluid I can safely add a pint of to top it off, or should I
Replace it all?

Thanks again.

- Jim
Jim Altemose, Long Island, NY