Tire opinions?

Any opinions on new but period correct tires for 63 Polara 500?  Any
opinions on where to get them?  BFG or others vs.Coker?  I'm currently
thinking Coker radial red-lines.  My car is white with red trim and I
think the relines would look and perform good.  I'm more worried about
safety an performance, but I also want to be as close to original as
possible.

Thanks.

- Jim
Jim Altemose, Long Island, NY