new car and new questions

Well guys , I went ahead and got the 62 dart. aside from the floor
pans( rubber mat car) , its very  solid, i found a dime size hole in
rear quarter  behind wheel opening on passennger side, but the cowl
and rear window, and trunk pan and fenders look great. nice and
straight too.  the second "D" in  D O D G E on the hood is missing.
   Its dirty as can be though, first thing when i get it home is to
turn the power washer on it.
  from what i can tell u could just rub out the paint and drive it for
a couple years  before  sweating a paint job.
  It also turns out they have already put in a newer 8.75 rear with a
sure grip 3.91 so that is one less thing to sweat.

  regrettably in all my excitement i forgot the photo card in my
digital camera, so i have no pics for u guys
    So now, I am looking thru all my old stuff from 63's, and 64's and
65's , wondering what will interchange  on the 62 dart: help me if u
can please.

HERE Goes:1)1964 POLARA STEERING COLUMN INTO 62dodge??
                     2) 1964 Polara fuel tank into 62dodge?
                     3)  1963 plymouth belvedere floor pans into 62dodge??
                      4) 1965 Coronet heater box into 62dodge?
                       5)  1964 Polara door and trunk locks into 62dodge??
                       6) 1964 Plymouth fury radiator into 1962 dodge??
                        7) 1964 polara trans crossmember into 1962 dodge?

  thanks much.
    neal zimmerman, eugene oregon