mini starters.

 Was installing a ministarter today on a slant six to see if I could get some more room around the headers and starters. it looks good. We got the starters cheap as they were intermitent. Contacts were gone in them. We got two and contacts for both were had for $5 at a local starter repair shop. I will install mine in the morning and put the starter back on. There was an article recently in one of the Mopar mags about this very repair.I think it was Mopar Muscle. It was a good article i recall and if anyone has it i think it is worth filing and saving.  I have one on my 63 as well. They crank good and take up less space which is always nice.
Don
Author of
Return to Deutschland (True Adventure)
Old Reliable (Mopar)