To: <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, July 23, 2008 11:10 AM
Subject: Re: Any checks instant?

I sold some high end parts and the guy brought me a bank cert check which I took to my bank and had them verify that the account was good and funds available. . turned over the parts and the guy left. he then cell phone some one and they closed the account making my check no good. Elect transfer the only way m2cts. Dave O ----- Original Message ----- From: "Don Hudson" <mopar4me@xxxxxxxxxxx>