> The info is here
> http://www.beckracing.com/speclear.htm
> Don
> Author of
> Return to Deutschland (True Adventure)
> Old Reliable (Mopar)
> http://altonapublicschool.faithweb.com/
>
> http://seniordragster.bravehost.com/index.html

Thanks Don, I've got it printed out and will make sure that he's aware
of it.  I think this guy is a pretty good machinist.  He's been at it
for at least 20 years.  And I think he does most of the work for the
local racers.  Of course that means mostly Chevy.  But I know he does
some Mopar work because he's aware of some of the idiosyncrasies with
out motors.  When I started talking to him about working on my motor I
brought him my copy of your book.  He took one lok at it and handed it
to his son and said, "here, you're the one who should read this".
I just hope that he's able to get some pistons somewhere to get this
project moving.
I didn't get back out to the track yesterday, so no pictures, sorry.

Paul L.
'63 Sport Fury
440/727
http://www.1962to1965mopar.ornocar.org/ml-lennemann63.html