dear god protect me

Oh No!!, My addiction is  getting worse.
    I found an old Jungle Jim  Lieberman funny car locally, no not a
model kit, the real thing, turns out his parents live here a few miles
southeast of eugene, in a town called dexter. my Machinist out there
owns  it  and through some strange relation to the family
     he owns 50 percent of all Jungle Jim Lieberman  royalties,
through  some  connection he has with the  family, though he never
actually knew jungle Jim.
  25, 000 for everything.  Oh man i can hear those straight pipes
crackling now.
   Wonder how much it would cost  to restore an old funny car? any
ideas?   could it be done for 50,000  bucks, after purchase of car?
       neal zimmerman, eugene oregon