Pistons woes

I've had my 440 sitting at the machinist's for @ 3 months.  He has
finally taken a little time to work on it.  My plan was to use the TRW
6-pack pistons, but it seems they have moved their production facility
to India.  They were saying middle of June for delivery and have now
moved that back to August.  There was a similar KB piston he tried to
get with no luck so now he is going to see about getting a set of KB
hypereutectic's.  But he's been pushing the lighter pistons at me all
along.  Can anyone confirm any of this stuff about TRW?

Paul L.
'63 Sport Fury
440/727
http://www.1962to1965mopar.ornocar.org/ml-lennemann63.html