From: Alex Ariemiea
Date: 06/06/08 18:29:52
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: air condtioning

NICK., Last year I installed a a/c unit in my 64 Dodge. After doing lots of research, I went with a unit from Hotrodair.Com. It worked out well and I will use another unit from them when I finish restoring the 62 Dodge Polara 500. It was well worth the money and time it took to install it. Good luck with whoever you go with. Alex

----