Re: Just a thought.....old vs. new

i am pretty sure your talking about the same engine im thinking of, it had a main girdle instead of main caps, a composite intake and the poly style chambers??? my little brother had bought one of the first dakotas that got that engine, when the new dakota bodystyle was still kind of fresh. dont remember but maybe 2001? anyways that truck would all out get it. i was seriously surprised after he let me beat on it a little one night. really fun little motor. i'd like a couple of em.
Dietz