RE: Chrysler Improvements and Quality

Im trading in my 01 PT Cruiser today for a 08 Escape. The PT cat needs to be replaced and the mopar dealership price is $900+ they also found a leaking A/C pressure switch, 2 broken motor mounts, and a leaking raditor cap. Also it has a broken windsheild, broken rear window motor, worn out front LCA bushings and the rear axle support braces need to be replaced. The radiator fan, power lock system, some engine senser, the washer pump motor, the power steering cooler, 2 batteries, both terminal connectors and the weak and thin rotors and drums have all been replaced at least once. This is just while I have owned it. All in 3 years. Also, why the heck do they design engines with intakes that cover the valve cover and sparkplugs. Really makes changing plugs a pain.

Dustin

65 Barracuda "Commando V8"
www.geocities.com/hell_fish_65/
http://www.1962to1965mopar.ornocar.com/dustinc.html

"If it jams force it, if it breaks it needed fixing anyway."