Re: (no subject) 63 MW on ebay

While truely a beautiful car, to my imformation, it is over restored. They did not paint the underneath of the cars body color until 1965. It really looks good but not correct or all original as stated. should be a grayish under coat with smae over spray. Dave o ----- Original Message ----- From: "Robert (UK)" <r.lane@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, April 29, 2008 7:02 AM
Subject: RE: (no subject) 63 MW on ebay

hope the long link works!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170212329813&ru=http%3A%2F%2Fmotors.shop.ebay.com%3A80%2F__%3F_from%3DR40%26_trksid%3Dm38%26_nkw%3D170212329813%26_nd1%3D%26submit.x%3D50%26submit.y%3D13%26_fvi%3D1

Very nice! Not my 1st choice of colour scheme though.
If it were the weak $, you might expect someone from my side of The Pond
to snap it up, but I cant quite stretch to $200k-plus at the moment!

A few other nice 63 MW's on there too, but not originals:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1963-BELVEDERE-MAX-WEDGE-FRAME-OFF-SHOW-CAR-MUST-SEE_W0QQitemZ150240277950QQcmdZViewItem

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1963-Plymouth-Savoy-MAX-WEDGE-Super-Stock-62-63-64-1964_W0QQitemZ330231648180QQcmdZViewItem

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1963-Plymouth-Belvedere-max-wedge-post-413_W0QQitemZ220229197803QQcmdZViewItem

Robert
England

Paul Lennemann wrote:

Check out this 63 Ply. Max Wedge car on Ebay.  Bidding didn't meet the
reserve price.  170212329813  Weak U.S. Dollar?

Paul L.
'63 Sport Fury
440/727
http://www.1962to1965mopar.ornocar.org/ml-lennemann63.html