Couple New Swap Meet Listings

Hi all,

Below are the latest additions to the '62 to '65 Mopar Swap Meet Page.

Reminder: In the past I sent this "heads up" notice about the new ads to Clubhouse members as soon as I put the ads on the Swap Meet Page.

Now I post the listings here first, then upload the ads to the Swap Meet Page a day or two *after* they get listed here.

Thus Clubhouse members get a longer "first shot" at the listings as a
membership perk. :)

Regards,
Gary H.

---------

FOR SALE:

1965 426 street wedge shortblock for sale. ran 10.80's last time out with dual quads and 902 heads. In Minnesota. 320-260-4099 or greg_AT_classiccarsplus_DOT_com  (Replace _AT_ with @ and _DOT_ with . to email the seller.) (April 26, 2008)

WANTED

Wanted: side trim moldings for 1963 Dodge Polara 500.  Both sides. My brother-in-law is in a wheel chair an paralyzed from waist down.  He  bought a 1963 Dodge Polara 500 from an estate sale in  California.  He was told that all the trim was in the trunk, and since there was no trunk key available he took their word for it, and bought the car.  After getting back home to Oregon his son was able to finally get in  the trunk, where he found no moldings at all. Can anyone help? email hemi426_AT_hughes_DOT_net (Replace _AT_ with @ and _DOT_ with . to email the seller.)

----