Re: Torsion bar numbers

My reference (white book shows the following possibilities:
a. 605-604  62-64 C body w/sway bar
b. 607-606  62-64 C body HD w/sway bar
c. 705-704  62    C body HD
d  709-708  62-64 C body w/sway bar
Numbers are the last three digits. Engine reference not listed in my book.

Nico Over
Va. beach, Va.
64 Sport Fury
63 Dodge 440 wagon

On Fri, 25 Apr 2008 16:27:20 -0400, David Kincaid wrote
> Chapter 2 of my '62 parts book seems to be MIA.  Can someone please
> email me the part number for the heavy duty torsion bars for the '62
> 300H?  I think I've found a set and just want to be sure I'm getting
> the right ones.  If I remember correctly the last 3 digits of the
> part number are on the end of the bar, right?  Thanks.

> ----
>  directly to that person.  I.e., send parts/car transactions and
> negotiations as well as other personal messages only to the intended
> recipient, not to the Clubhouse public address. This practice will
> protect your privacy, reduce the total volume of mail and fine tune
> the content signal to Mopar topic.  Thanks!

----

u/?bUrDWg.bSONJP.YXJjLjYy

?p=TEXFOOTER