To: <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, April 19, 2008 6:01 PM
Subject: chrome valve covers

I am looking for a source for chrome valve covers. I have a 64 318 with
2 hold down bolts. Most parts stores I have checked look at me in
disbelief when I tell them on 2 hold down bolts. Is this 318 considered
and A engine. I did a google and someone mentioned the 318 A engine with
2 valve cover bolts. If this is different than other 318s what else
might be unique about them and why is it called an A engine.

Wayne Huseby
64 polara 500 2dr ht

----

----