RE: Starter Relay

Take a look at this link:
http://www.napaonline.com/MasterPages/NOLMaster.aspx?PageId=430&CatId=15&SubCatId=2

Click on the words "starter relay" and you can compare via photos. By
the way, ECH parts are definitely better than the MPE parts.

NAPA parts listings have improved over time, but they are still very
difficult to use in way too many instances. You have to be creative. For
example, if I look up a part for a '64 Fury, I may not find it listed.
But, if I look up the same part for a '64 Belvedere, Bingo! There it is!
Here is the link for a '65 Valiant:
http://www.napaonline.com/MasterPages/NOLMaster.aspx?PageId=430&CatId=15&SubCatId=2

Good hunting!

Bob in Sacramento