Recent restoration of a "junker"?

If you have recently purchased a rusted/dented, non-running 62-65 B-body car and restored it -- please email me off-list.

I am trying to get an idea of the general cost for restoring a rough car.
I know the trim and parts are difficult to find and expensive, but I want ball-park figures on restoring major car systems and areas on a car that needs to be completely redone.

I have been told to expect:
20K for body and paint
(average dents, typical rusted areas)
3-4K to rebuild engine