RE: Cool car show stuff

It's coming out as a "Work In Progress" Only going to
have a single bucket seat in it until it goes back to
be buffed out and some chrome work done. been a long
haul but the first ride will be worth all the years. I
have to contact John at baxters to see if I need an
entry form too.
--- Rich Kinsley <rlkinsley@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Wow George, that sounds great! I'm anxious to see
> that monster prowl the
> streets. Are you gonna have the interior and
> everything ready that soon?
> Rich Kinsley '64 Dodge Polara 4dr 318poly w/goodies

> george smith wrote:
> >
> > had to work Sat. Spent sat. afternoon and most of
> > Sunday working on my car. My goal is to fire it up
> > witin 2 weeks and make the big Mopar show in May
> here
> > in Omaha.
> > Sounds like you're making great strides Rich! Hope
> > you're ready for Friday night!
> > --- Rich Kinsley <rlkinsley@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >

> > > Rich Kinsley '64 Dodge Polara 4dr 318poly
> w/goodies
> > >
> > > I went to the World of Wheels car show here in
> Omaha
> > > yesterday. There
> > > were only like 5 Mopars in the place :-( BUT I
> got
> > > to talk to Chip Foose
> > > and Troy Trepanier. I showed them some of my car
> > > pictures. That was
> > > cool.
> > >
> > > Of course I was required to take pictures of
> Sponge
> > > Bob, Lightning
> > > McQueen and Jonas(?) from Hanna Montana.
> Grandkids
> > > ya know.

> Rich Kinsley '64 Dodge Polara 4dr 318poly w/goodies
>

> ----
> Please address private mail -- mail of interest to
> only one person -- directly to that person.  I.e.,
> send parts/car transactions and negotiations as well
> as other personal messages only to the intended
> recipient, not to the Clubhouse public address. This
> practice will protect your privacy, reduce the total
> volume of mail and fine tune the content signal to
> Mopar topic.  Thanks!

George

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs

----