To: <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, March 24, 2008 11:09 AM
Subject: Re: new invention

Wait till you try to patient it....... lol ;-)

--- Don Dulmage <big-d@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Remeber you saw it first here.
So there you have it. Virtual porting invented Easter weekend 2008.
I think we are on to something very practical here. and not just
limited to porting either.  With Ludvigs permission if all goes
well I will post some of it on my Seniordragster website later this
week.
Don Dulmage

No direct un-apportioned tax confirmed by the US Supreme Court rulings in CHAS. C. STEWARD MACH. CO. v. DAVIS, 301 U.S. 548, 581-582(1937) A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have. Dennis

----

----