Carpet Info

Topica must be at it again. I've posted several messages from me email
and nothing came through.

Anyway, I'm looking to buy carpet for my 65 Coronet. There's nothing
wrong w/ it except that the guy put in the wrong color...tan instead of
gold. I'm interested in selling the old carpet and mats if anyone is
interested...It's in almost like new condition. I say that because it
has 1 season of use on it but is in excellent shape. Anyone interested
please contact me off list.

What is the correct type for our cars? I see 80/20 and cut pile. One
site says 80/20 for cars 73 and up, but also says 59-80 is 80/20. WTF?
Can someone shed some light on this please?

Thanks

Bill M
65 Coronet 500 'vert

----