From: Kevin Merkley <krmerkley@xxxxxxxxx>
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tue, 23 Oct 2007 1:28 pm
Subject: Tire Pressures

Hi,

What tire pressures do you folks run your radial tires?  The owners
manual of my 64 Dodge call for 26 and 28 psi (belted tires).

Do we ignore the listed pressures and go with 35ish that is more normal
on newer vehicles?

I use 35 psi but never asked this question before.

What do you think?

K.

Kevin R. Merkley
Thunder Bay, Ontario
64 Dodge 440 2dr HT (Cdn)

----
Please address private mail -- mail of interest to only one person -- directly
to that person.  I.e., send parts/car transactions and negotiations as well as
other personal messages only to the intended recipient, not to the Clubhouse
public address. This practice will protect your privacy, reduce the total volume
of mail and fine tune the content signal to Mopar topic.  Thanks!