Re: Schuyler, was that you?

yeah, that was me, I was talking to my wife about how they have screwed up the streets around there and missed my turn. of course it would of helped if I was in the right lane and signaling?! but I sorta forgot where I was... I saw the Buick on Glenarm and thought it looked pretty cool. I think my wife said something about the blinking headlights but I was trying to figure out what street I was at. I didn't see you there, and as I decided to make my right turn from the left lane, my wife yelled at me... scared the crap out of me.. lol, I must of looked like a real idiot. back in high school some of my friends use to call me Mr. Magoo. (o: now you know why. so, was that you? you should of been driving one of your 62 Darts, much safer ride when I'm on the road lol. I thought about stopping, but was to embarrassed after
almost running you off the road... sorry about that!

Schuyler, lost again in my home town ??? -o=
Schuyler 62 Dodge Dart 440 wagon w/ Poly 318
 <http://www.1962to1965mopar.ornocar.org/ml-wrobel62.html>
FYI - I Do the Decal designs for the Poly head 318 and more! email me with your needs -
 <sky62@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>