RE: Parting out Mopars?

I stripped a 65 Coronet 500 a couple years ago and cut the front/rear
glass out with a razor knife. Put a thick blanket on the trunk and laid
the winsheild down flat on that. Came out 2 days later and the glass was
split down the middle from it's own weight. I found out you have to
store those kinds of glass on their edge.