Re: Re parting out mopars

Doug, I have 4dr panels from a 62 dodge Polara 500 4dr hard top.
The hard top panels have a little extra shape to them to fill in
the no post area. this area could be carefully trimmed off and the vinyl
folded back around behind the panel to fit a 4dr post car, although
someone out there must have a 62 4dr hard top that could use some
door panels? their in good shape just need to be cleaned up and painted,
as I recall? I think I still got pictures, I can send, if you or anyone is interested.

Schuyler V. Wrobel
  Artist & Illustrator <artbysky.org>

sky62@xxxxxxxxxxxxx