Fender Tag Decode

Hey folks,

1962-1965 fender tag decode information available at

http://www.autohobbydigest.com/FT.html

including LA and Jeff Road for some years.

For a year, I offered a fender tag decode service with hopes that
suggested donations along with the service would fund this website. I
first decoded the tag and then asked for a donation, and to the credit
of mopar fans, most gave me something for my time. After twelve months
of doing that, the donations haven't added up to cover the cost of the
site like I hoped.  Rather than continue with that model, I've decided
to document most of what I know or have access to, and make it available
to anyone who comes across it. Its not the first fender tag decode site,
but it might be the most comprehensive covering 1962 to 1980, including
some non-Detriot plants for the pre-1965 years.

Like all my pages, I want to make it better, so please send along
comments, corrections, and the like...

----