RE: Alert, there may be a new Max-Wedge Rebody

RE: Alert, there may be a new Max-Wedge Rebody

Sean is absolutley right, NY State does not issue titles for any car
older than 1973. I can get a NY State transferable registration for this
car with just a pencil rubbing of this vin plate which will be
regognized by any other state for transfer of ownership.

I'm not so sure what the guy is doing is illegal. He's selling the stuff
as parts with no title or bill of sale for a car and suggests it be used
as a wall hanging. (Which it would make a great wall hanging) The
problem is we all know what somebody might do with it which is illegal.
If somebody can get the vin number and notify Mopar Collector Guide they
will publish a warning that if a Max Wedge car shows up for sale with
this vin that it's a phoney. And maybe Darrell could make a notation in
his data base that the original car with this vin has been scrapped.

Dan

----