Exhaust Manifold Question

Opinions please.
I am putting the 361 back into my 64 Fury, and am going to convert it
to dual exhausts. I have all of the original exhaust manifolds and
shields, etc. However, I also have a set of Mopar HP manifolds from a
B Body laying around. Which should I use? Will the HP manifolds flow
more than my little 361 can handle with 2-1/2" pipes?
--
Lee Sumpter