Carter AFB Questions

I'm putting the 361 back into my 64 Fury, but am planning to change it
over to an AFB 4 barrel carb. I have several that I have collected
over the past 35 years of playing with Mopars, but do not know what
they are off of or what the CFM size is. Can anyone help with the
numbers?

I have carbs with the following numbers:
3437 SB
4299 S
3644 S
3855 S

I also have two that I think I know what they are from, but still
unsure of size:
3856 S (65 Chrysler 383?)
3614 S (64 Chrysler 413?)

Thanks for any help.