RE: Bouchillon Perf, was Max wedge hood scoop

RE: Bouchillon Perf, was Max wedge hood scoop

HUH??? Just kidding Earl, that was a good explanation. I guess that's
just the premium we have to pay in this hobby. Sometimes I think it sure
would be cheaper and easier to just buy an SS396 Rectum like everybody
else has, but then we'd all be just like everybody else and nobody would
check out our cars at the stop lights, would they?!?!
Jeff
Earl Helm wrote:

> In today's world of internet marketing, the shipping department is
> a big profit center. I have a friend that has a motorcycle accessory
> web marketing company. Shipping charges account for 50% of his
> profit. Bouchillon probably made 40% on the valve, and 60% on the
> shipping. That is how today's economy works. That is the price we
> pay for having instant access to suppliers all over the world selling
> to narrow vertical markets. Without that profit structure, these
> suppliers
> could not exist.
>
> Earl
>

> I just bought a heater valve from Bouchillon Performance for $26.  I
> told
> the girl I was tired of getting ripped off for "handling" charges, and
> she
> assured me it "wouldn't be much, cuz we don't do that to our customers".
> Well, she charged me $14 to ship this light, little $26 part, from South
> Carolina to New York.  I called her back, and she said "How much do you
> think it costs to put that part in a box?"  I kid you not.
>
> Sean
>

> ledman_70@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
>
> I was considering buying a Max Wedge scoop from Unlimited Porducts...the
> price was only $80, but they wanted $60 for shipping and handling from
> California to Ohio.
>

> ----
> directly to that person.  I.e., send parts/car transactions and
> negotiations
> as well as other personal messages only to the intended recipient, not
> the Clubhouse public address. This practice will protect your privacy,
> reduce the total volume of mail and fine tune the content signal to
> Mopar
> topic.  Thanks!

Jeff Adams
64 Polara