Re: Pi$$ed but no recourse

The place is www.connorsmotorcar.com - Carlo the owner is a nice guy,
he was a pleasure to deal with, and from what I could tell does nice
resto work so I don't want to throw him under the bus just yet. Maybe
the guy he uses for alignments is blind and his front end guy is
too...dunno. I am going to give him the benefit of the doubt & contact
him and see what he has to say before I start a $h!tstorm. I didn't
get a chance to pull out my paperwork last night on exactly what was
supposedly done before I got it...I'll do that tonight.

I think I'm probably going to rebuild the entire front end. There is a
rusted spot in the K-frame and thanks to Mr Don H in VIrginia, I
happen to have a complete front end I can rebuild out of the car.

Bill M
65 Coronet 500 'vert