Re: 66 California Satellite w/ 68 Markers?

Re: 66 California Satellite w/ 68 Markers?

I saw a 67 coronet once with the round marker li, and this person
said that the Mexican 67 Coronets had them, i dont know if its true or
not, could be like Bill W. said as well.  I too have seen these cool
side markewr lights on different year mopars, somebodies Junkyard "
aha" idea.   they are second only to the 71 Charger side mar`ker
lights for coolness.
 nealk zimmerman, eugne oregon