RE: TTI Max Wedge exh system

Robert wrote:
Has anyone out there fitted one of TTI's 3" MW systems on their 62-65 B
body?

Robert, I have TTI's 3" MW exhaust system on my '64.  It fit in easily
and I really like the sound of the Dyno Max mufflers compared to the
Flow Masters I had on my '68 GTX.  The Flow Masters were way too loud
inside the car at highway speeds.  I have people crawling under the car
at most shows to look at the TTI exhaust.

The only concern I have with the 3" system is that the emergency brake
cables rub on the exhaust pipes whether I run them under or over the
pipes.  I think the original exhaust systems were 2 1/2" diameter, and
there were extra cable guides closer to the front of the car which kept
the cables from rubbing on the top of the pipes. Even if I installed the
extra guides on my car, I still think that the cables would rub on the
3" pipes.  Maybe someone else could clarify if I'm correct about that
observation...Brian

'64 Belvedere
Davenport, Iowa

"The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little
extra."

----