RE: Tech Question

There was a guy who was referred here by a 62-65 member. I put up a web
page  for him but he has not answered an e-mail I recently sent to him.
I'll delete his page soon if he does not return my mail.
http://www.ornocar.com/hwang.html is the address of that page.

So to heck with him, if you put these search terms in Google:
"master cylinder" "heat shield" mopar
you'll get some returns.

Thanks,
Gary H.