Re: Electric fuel pump info

Ok !!! I just walked in from NAPA with $120 worth of
electric fuel pump, fuel line and a toggle
switch...and of course I had to open all of the parts
packs to see what I got !!!! So I guess I own all of
this stuff for good!!! Now to go loosen the gas cap
....jeeeze louise !!!

Thanks for the tip!

Bob F