RE: fans and AC

Yep.  Put an electric PUSHER fan in front of the radiator, in addition
to whatever fan you now have under the hood.  Then, instead of a
thermostat, wire it to come on only when you step on the brakes, as Don
D. has suggested in the past.  Sounds perfect for parade duty.

Sean

Sizie52@xxxxxxx wrote:

Any suggestions as to what kind of  fan or whatever I should put in it
to prevent it from running hot or  overheating? Also, what if I want to
drive it in a parade ever again?

----