Heater Core

Can anyone tell me if this heater core will fit in my 1962 Dodge Dart  B-body
Wagon with AC and 318 engine? I am not understanding this e-bay offer  very
well. Also, is this price a good deal?

Susan

_Click  here: eBay Motors: 1962 1963 1964 1965 MoPar Heater Core Fury Polara
B Bod (item  140078764750 end time Apr-25-07 07:53:4_
(http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1962-1963-1964-1965-MoPar-Heater-Core-Fury-Polara-B-Bod_W0QQcmdZViewIte
mQQcategoryZ33548QQihZ004QQitemZ140078764750QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWD1V)