To: <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, April 18, 2007 6:41 PM
Subject: 4 Speed

Hey everybody, I have an E-body 4 speed that a guy I know needs for his
Challenger. Anyway, he has a '68 B-body four speed that won't work and I was going to sell him mine. He offered his trans and money for mine. My question is, what would my E-body trans be worth compared to the B-body one? I can't seem to find any examples of used trans prices that haven't been rebuilt. Any
help would be great!
Rick
'64 Fury
6 '65 Coronets