a few more interchange questions

Hi guys,  I have a few more interchange questions: here they are,
answer as many or few as u can stand, thanks

   1)   64-65 b-body  Trans crossmember:
     Is there a difference between a slant six equipped cars
crossmember and a v8 cars crossmember????
  2)   64-65 dodge Rear bumper:
   Is the rear bumper from a 64 polara the same as a rear bumper for
a 65 coronet?? to my eye and by my measurements they appear to be the
same unit>
  3) K frame- in the 64-65 b-bodies:
      was there a small block and a big block k-member or were they the same??

  I am trying to figure out what to keep  towards my 65 coronet and
what to sell.
 thanks
 neal zimmerman, eugene oregon